One of my favorite tools that I keep in my digital marketing toolbox is Canva.
Canva is a really easy to use platform for creating awesome graphic designs. It’s a great website for those small to mid-size businesses that don’t have a graphic designer in house (or even on speed dial). All it takes is a computer and an email address and, voila, you’ve got yourself access to thousands of designs for building visually-appealing graphics.
Canva is a great resource for creating things you may want to post on your blog, your Facebook page (or Group), Twitter, Pinterest, or even for printing within your business.
Need inspiration? Consider these examples:
- Your Pick of the Week, which you can post on your blog, then Facebook, then Pinterest (see How to tie your blog and your social media following together)
- Noteworthy statistics (See this Quick Fact about Twitter usage)
- Liven up a blog post with a colorful graphic (which, again, can be promoted on your social platforms)
- Create reminders for customers to check in on Facebook while they’re at your place of business
- Draft Fundraiser, Night Out or other specialized designs that you can print out and post on your site, social and blogs
The possibilities are endless. And did I mention it’s free? Give the site a look and tell me if you agree.