I have more than 15 years of experience working in media technology, audience development, digital strategy, and content development.
With my SEO expertise, I’ve helped launch small to medium-sized business and large brands into the top of search engine results in a matter of months.
As a Digital Content Strategy Director, my responsibilities include Writing, Content Strategy and Development, Podcasting, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, and much more. The following are examples of some of my more recent products and content pieces.
Creator & Host of The Accidental Badass podcast
Sampling of Industry Bylines
- Working Wit Blog
- The Plant May be the Best Incubator Program You’ve Never Heard Of
- Virginia is for Food & Beverage
- Why American Companies Should ‘Just Say Yes’ to Colombia
- Sun Shines Again on Thailand
- Move over Millennials and Baby Boomers – Listen to Your Generation X Leaders
- How Will the New Tariffs Impact the U.S. Supply Chain?
Influential Women in Manufacturing
Creator and Co-Founder
Also handle business development, social media management, event marketing, as well as website & content development
IWIM Bylined pieces
- Influential Women in Manufacturing Brings Home a Win at 2019 Media Conference
- Announcing the 2019 Class of Influential Women in Manufacturing
- Influential Women in Manufacturing Launches First of Its Kind Career Development and Gender Diversity Survey
Food For Thought Podcast
Creator, Producer & Host
My Client Portfolio
I’ve worked with small and medium-sized businesses, nonprofits, and special interest groups on content and digital strategy as well as marketing tactics to bring visitors–and sales or leads–to their websites. The following are some of the programs, projects, or clients I’ve worked with:
- Meditative Movements // website development, marketing automation, e-mail design and layout, logo design
- Terri’s Tips for Real Estate Success // Real Estate Blog // website development, content development and strategy
- Yes And Toastmasters // Naperville, Ill. nonprofit // Vice President of Public Relations // Social Media, Internal and External Communications
- Dessa Event Planning // search engine optimization and content strategy
- Strength in Sisterhood (ended 2019) Aurora, Ill. nonprofit // Vice President // Public Relations and Marketing, Website Development and Social Media
- Tease Dance and Fitness (ended 2018) Aurora, Ill. // social media, search engine marketing, content development and strategy
- Nortek Environmental (ended 2016) // content strategy, search engine marketing
- Stepmom Magazine (ended 2013) // content development/articles
- Home Depot How-To Website (ended 2012) // wrote search engine optimized articles
- Zen Cart Optimization (ended 2011) // search engine optimized articles